SUMMIT (August 25, 2019)
You accessed your Creative Spirit in Base Camp. Summit offers the opportunity to look outward and to develop an external perspective that embraces your own personal mission. By taking a stance with the highest view, you take your creative ideas beyond your own limited self and consider what is possible, what is needed, what you are being called to do with your Creative Spirit.
Sherpa/Guide: Carol Emerson
Main Themes of Summit Experience:
- Outdoor walking meditation process to assist inspiration
- Guided visualizations for seeking purpose
- Guided movement and writing to express thoughts
- Create a 3-D art piece with layered paper and acrylic medium
- Interactive process within yourself and with others
- All foundational skills continue to be developed
Come challenge your creative skill set.
Come be surprised again.
You are worth it.
Prerequisite: Movement Into Your Creative Spirit: Base Camp, Mesa, Peaks and Valleys, The Cave
What to Bring:
- Movement Into Your Creative Spirit notepad or journal from Base Camp
- Your own items for exploration of your purpose
- Wear comfortable clothing to do art work and clothing to go outside
- Open Heart and Mind