You accessed your Creative Spirit in Base Camp. The Cave is an opportunity for turning inward. In this session, you develop your own daily practice through independent study.
Sherpa/Guide: Carol Emerson
Main Themes of The Cave Experience:
- A meditation process for accessing breath to facilitate the unfolding of a deep creative process
- Guided visualizations for private contemplation
- Reflective writing
- Create an art piece with layered paper and acrylic medium
- Interactive process within yourself
- All foundational skills continue to be developed
- An opportunity at the end of the session for sharing from the Heart
Come challenge your creative skill set. Just like being in a quiet cave for reflection, come be immersed in the surroundings of a creative process where everyone is going inward, trusting the process and allowing something new to unfold. Join with a collective group who understand the need for quiet while seeking the Creative Spirit.
Come be surprised again.
You are worth it.
Prerequisite: Movement Into Your Creative Spirit: Base Camp, Mesa, Peaks and Valleys
What to Bring:
- Movement Into Your Creative Spirit notepad or journal from Base Camp
- Your own items for contemplative exploration of your art form
- Wear comfortable clothing to do art work
- Open Heart and Mind