THE CAVE (June 30, 2019)Session
You accessed your Creative Spirit in Base Camp. The Cave is an opportunity for turning inward. In this session, you develop your own daily practice through independent study.
Sherpa/Guide: Carol Emerson
Main Themes of The Cave Experience:
- A meditation process for accessing breath to facilitate the unfolding of a deep creative process
- Guided visualizations for private contemplation
- Reflective writing
- Create an art piece with layered paper and acrylic medium
- Interactive process within yourself
- All foundational skills continue to be developed
- An opportunity at the end of the session for sharing from the Heart
Come challenge your creative skill set. Just like being in a quiet cave for reflection, come be immersed in the surroundings of a creative process where everyone is going inward, trusting the process and allowing something new to unfold. Join with a collective group who understand the need for quiet while seeking the Creative Spirit.
Come be surprised again.
You are worth it.
Prerequisite: Movement Into Your Creative Spirit: Base Camp, Mesa, Peaks and Valleys
What to Bring:
- Movement Into Your Creative Spirit notepad or journal from Base Camp
- Your own items for contemplative exploration of your art form
- Wear comfortable clothing to do art work
- Open Heart and Mind