PEAKS & VALLEYS (June 28, 2019)Session
You accessed your Creative Spirit in Base Camp. Here you develop the height and the depth of the emotions involved in the creative process as you move toward your creative ideals and dreams.
In Peaks & Valleys, we continue the art process through exploring layered papers and acrylic medium. Just as in mountain climbing, there is a collaborative process between people to scale the heights and move into the depths of the terrain. In Peaks & Valleys a trust component is developed through guided collaborative art making as well as in the writing experiences.
Sherpa/Guide: Carol Emerson
Main Themes of the Peaks and Valleys Experience:
- Continuation of a mediation process for accessing breath
- Guided visualizations for collaboration
- Expressing thoughts through guided writing
- Create two art pieces (individual piece and group piece)with layered paper through a guided collaborative process
- Interactive process within yourself and with others
- All foundational skills further developed
Come challenge your basic creative skill set. Just like leaving base camp to explore the mountain, Peaks and Valleys provides the challenge of exploring trust as well as the emotions of the creative art process with a team.
Come be surprised again.
You are worth it.
Prerequisite: Movement Into Your Creative Spirit: Base Camp and Mesa
What to Bring:
- Movement Into Your Creative Spirit notepad or journal from Base Camp and Mesa
- Wear comfortable clothing to do art work
- Open Heart and Mind