You accessed your Creative Spirit in Base Camp. Now it is time to develop the width and breadth of your Internal Studio Space. Mesa is a horizontal movement out of Base Camp. The foundation skills learned in Base Camp are practiced, expanded and widened, so your creative vision can be stretched.
In this session, we continue the art process through exploring layered papers and acrylic medium. More art time, more writing time, more sharing time is available. Something happens in this creative group process that fosters an expansiveness just waiting to happen.
Sherpa/Guide: Carol Emerson
Main Themes of the Mesa Experience:
- Introduction of a meditation process for accessing breath
- More guided visualizations
- Express thoughts through guided writing
- Create an art piece with layered paper and acrylic medium
- Interactive process within yourself and with others
- All foundational skills further developed
Come challenge your basic creative skill set. Just like leaving Base Camp and starting to explore the Mountain, Mesa begins widening the view.
Come be surprised again.
You are worth it.
Prerequisite: Movement Into Your Creative Spirit: Base Camp
What to Bring:
- Movement Into Your Creative Spirit notepad or journal from Base Camp
- Wear comfortable clothing to do art work
- Open Heart and Mind